27/05/2013

Roger

Hello everyone. My name is Roger. I’m from Avià, a small village near Berga. I was born in Berga and I study there, in the high school Guillem de Berguedà. I’m 14 years old and I have not any siblings. My family is composed by my father, my mother and I. We live in a beautiful house and we have not pets. I like hang out with my friends and having fun. I’m very interested in your culture and your language. I have seen many photos and I like Denmark a lot, it’s a beautiful country. I like Kobenhavn a lot too.
I’m looking forward to hearing further from you.

Hola a todos. Me llamo Roger. Soy de Avià, un pequeño pueblo cerca de Berga. Nací en Berga y también estudio allí, en el instituto Guillem de Berguedà. Tengo 14 años y soy hijo único. En mi familia somos mi padre, mi madre y yo. Vivimos en una casa bonita y no tenemos mascotas. Me gusta salir con mis amigos y pasarlo bien. Estoy muy interesado en vuestra cultura y vuestra lengua. He visto muchas fotos y me gusta mucho Dinamarca, es un bonito país. También me gusta mucho Copenhaguen.
Espero tener noticias vuestras.


No comments:

Post a Comment