26/05/2013

Eloi

Hi! My name is Eloi Pey and I'm 15 years old. I live in Berga, a little city in Catalonia. I love Berga for her principal festivity, Patum. I've got only one sister. She is called Mª Queralt, and she is 4 years old. My father is called Ramon and my mother, Irene. My principal hobby is music, drums specifically. But I' love the sports and the gamer live.
 I play drums since I had 5 years. Now, I play drums in some different groups. I think that my first group was the Berga's Big Band, and  later, I was adding more groups with my friends. My dream isn't to be a famous drummer, only enjoy the music any play for a lot of years.
I love go out with my friends and enjoy every moment whith them. I love meet new people too.

I hope that we can meet soon!

Hola! Mi nombre es Eloi Pey y tengo 15 años.Vivo en Berga, una pequeña ciudad en Cataluña. Me encanta Berga por su fiesta principal, la Patum. Solo tengo una hermana. Se llama Mª Queralt, y tiene 4 años. Mi padre se llama Ramon y mi madre, Irene. Mi principal afición es la música, la batería concreta-mente. Pero también me encantan los deportes y la vida de jugador.
Toco la batería desde que tenia 5 años. Ahora, toco la batería en algunos grupos diferentes. Creo que mi primer grupo fue la Big Band de Berga, y más tarde, me fui incorporando en más grupos diferentes con mis amigos. Mi sueño no es ser un batería famoso, simplemente disfrutar de la música y tocar durante muchos años.
Me encanta salir con los amigos y disfrutar cada momento con ellos. También me gusta conocer gente nueva.
Espero que nos podamos encontrar pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment