26/05/2013

Queralt

Hi! My name is Queralt and I’m 14. On may I’m going to be 15. I live in Berga and I love it.  My parents are divorced, it’s for this that I can’t say than I live in a concrete house, considering that I live in a different house every week. One week whit my dad, and other week  whit my mum. I have a young sister, Laia. She is 9, and on may is going to be 10. We do the birthday on the same month.
I go to the Institut Guillem de Berguedà, in Berga. After school  I do a lot of activities. Some days I go to the music school, I play the flute and the guitar. I have play the flute since I was very young, and the guitar it’s the second years that I play.  In the music school also I do an activity that consist of play whit other musicians, sometimes we improvise music and it’s very funny! During the week I also go to English Time, it’s a school where you learn English. I think it’s very important. And to finish, I play basketball in the team of the town. I play whit my friend and we love it. Every weekend we have a basketball match. For the moment we are one of the best teams of the competition that we play.
Well, this is all. I hope you liked it.
Kisses, Querlt.


Hola! Me llamo Queralt i tengo 14 años. Em mayo voy a hacer 15 años. Vivo en Berga i me encanta. Mis padres están divorciados , y por esto no puedo decir que vivo en una casa concreta, ya que vivo en una casa distinta cada semana. Una semana com mi padre y otra con mi madre. Tengo una hermana pequeña, Laia. Tiene 9 años, y en mayo hará 10. Las dos hacemos el cumpleaños en el mismo mes.
Voy al Institut Guillem de Berguedà, en Berga. Después de la escuela hago muchas actividades. Algunos días voy a la esuela de música, yo toco la flauta i la guitarra. La flauta la toco des de que era pequeña y la guitarra es el segundo año que la toco. En la escuela de música también hago una actividad que consiste en tocar con otros músicos, a veces improvisamos y es muy divertido! Durante la semana también voy al English Time, una escuela en la que aprendes inglés. Pienso que aprendes inglés es muy importante. Y por acabar, juego a básquet con el equipo de la ciudad. En el equipo también están mis amigas y nos lo pasamos muy bien. Cada fin de semana tenemos partido de básquet. De momento somos uno de los mejores equipos de la liga en que jugamos.
Bien, eso es todo. Espero que te haya gustado.
Besos, Queralt.

No comments:

Post a Comment