26/05/2013

Aina

Hi! I’m Aina, I’m fifteen years old. I live in Berga a small city in the mountains of Catalonia. Berga is a beautiful place and is very peaceful. I have a sister her name is Mireia, she is eleven. My mother is Queralt and my father is Xavier. We don’t have a dog, we have got a bird. It’s sings every day, all the time. It’s very crazy but we love it. My birthday is on 11th of January. I like sport. I play basketball on Thursday and Friday. I like listen to music. I always listen it when I draw because I like too. And I play the flute. I have flute class on Monday. I love go to shopping, go to the cinema and do drama.
It would be nice to meet you soon!! Aina.


¡Hola! Soy Aina, tengo quince años. Yo vivo en Berga una pequeña ciudad en las montañas de Cataluña. Berga es un lugar hermoso y es muy tranquilo. Tengo una hermana que se llama Mireia, que tiene once años. Mi madre se llama Queralt y mi padre se llama Xavier. No tenemos un perro, tenemos un pájaro. Él canta todos los días, todo el tiempo. Es muy loco, pero nos encanta. Mi cumpleaños es el 11 de enero. Me gusta el deporte. Yo juego al baloncesto el jueves y el viernes. Me gusta escuchar música. Siempre la escucho cuando dibujo porque me gusta también. Y tocar la flauta, tengo clase de flauta el Lunes. Me encanta ir de compras, ir al cine y hacer teatro.
Sería un placer conocerte pronto!!  Aina.


No comments:

Post a Comment