18/05/2013

Lara

Hello, my name is Lara. I’m 14 years old, in July 23th I will be 15 years old. I live in Berga and I like live in here.
I live in a flat. I don’t have dogs or cats. I had one but it died. I haven’t got brothers and sisters. I live with my parents.
I’m phone addict. And I also love buying. I like going with my friends. We go to walk or we go to drink something.  My hobbies are riding horse, because my aunt has got 5 horses and the one that i ride it's colled Sheila. I like listening to music too, because it calms me, my favourite singer is Juan Magan.
That’s all for now , I hope hearing from you soon, best wishes.

Hola mi nombre es Lara. Tengo 14 años i el 23 de Julio hago los 15 años. Vivo en Berga i me encanta.
Vivo en un  piso, no tengo perros ni gatos, ya que el que tenía antes se murió.  No tengo hermanos ni hermanas, vivo con mis padres.
Soy un poco adicta a los teléfonos móviles. I me gusta mucho ir de tiendas. Mis hobbies son montar a caballo, porque mi tía tiene 5 i la que monto yo se llama Sheila.  También me gusta mucho escuchar música ya que me tranquiliza mucho, mi cantante favorito es Juan Magan.
Me gusta ir con mis amigas a dar una vuelta a  tomar algo.
 Esto es todo por ahora, espero saber de ti pronto,  te deseo lo mejor.

No comments:

Post a Comment