27/05/2013

Helena

Hi, my name is Helena Vilalta, I’m 15 years old and I live in Berga. I was born on February 14th . I live with my mother and my father, and I haven’t got any brothers and pets. I like sport, go to the cinema and meet my friends. I like music too, I play the piano and the troumpet. I love go shopping with my mother and I love travel around the world too. But I think that my favourite activity is ride on hore, because I love horses. My hair is brown, I’m tall and my eyes are brown too.

Hola, me llamo Helena Vilalta, tengo 15 años y vivo en Berga. Nací el 14 de febrero. Vivo con mi madre y mi padre pero no tengo hermanos ni ninguna mascota. Me gusta mucho el deporte, ir al cine y salir con mis amigos. También me gusta mucho la musica, toco el piano y la trompeta. Me encanta ir de compras con mi madre y también me gusta mucho viajar por el mundo. Pero creo que lo que mas me gusta de todo es montar a caballo porque me encantan los caballos. Tengo el pelo castaño, soy alta y tengo los ojos marrones.

No comments:

Post a Comment