18/05/2013

Nicole

Hello! My name is Nicole Coma.
I’m 14 years old and I’m from Guayaquil, a little beautiful town in Ecuador, but now I live in Avià because I have my family here. I’m in Avià since I was 4 years old. I have one sister, she is 7 years old.
I’m not quite tall but I’m thin, with curly dark hair and brown eyes. I usually wear jeans and boots and I don’t usually wear skirts or dresses.
I love to hang out with my friends and I like to talk to all the people. I like going shopping and trying on clothes, but sometimes I can’t found the clothes I like. I hate to watch sport on TV because I always get angry with the players. I love dancing, but I don’t know.
I’m a little crazy but I can understand and help my friends when every time they need me. I think I’m funny and a nice person, but sometimes I’m shy to speak with unknown people.
However, sometimes I get angry easily and I’m little bossy. When I’ve had a really bad day, I can shout at you, but few minutes later, I apologize to you.
My wish is to travel all over the world and visit a lot of countries and take a lot of photos of buildings, monuments and scenery important and beautiful.
I hope you've known how I am thanks to this text and you've liked it. 

¡Hola! Me llamo Nicole Coma
Tengo 14 años y soy de Guayaquil, una pequeña y bonica ciudad de Ecuador, pero vivo en Avià porque tengo mi familia aquí. Vivo en Avià des de que tengo 4 años. Tengo una hermana, tiene 7 años.
Me encanta salir con mis amigos y hablar con toda la gente. Me gusta ir de compras i probarme ropa, pero a veces no encuentro las cosas que me gustan. Odio mirar los deportes por la televisión porque me enfado con los jugadores. Me encanta bailar, pero  no sé. 
Estoy un poco loca pero entiendo i ayudo a mis amigos muy bien cuando me necesitan. Pienso que soy una persona divertida y simpática, pero a veces soy tímida para hablar con personas desconocidas. Sin embargo, a veces tengo mal carácter y soy un poco mandona. Cuando tengo un mal día, puedo gritarte, pero minutos después, te pido disculpas.
Mi deseo es viajar por todo el mundo visitando muchas ciudades y haciendo fotos a los edificios, monumentos y paisajes importantes i bonitos.
Espero que hayas conocido como soy gracias a este texto i que te haya gustado. 

No comments:

Post a Comment