18/05/2013

Jordi

Hi there! My name is Jordi Biarnés Belso , I’m 15 years old and I study 3rd of ESO at the Guillem de Bergueda high school. I live in Berga, a little town in the province of Barcelona, in Spain. I used to live in Barcelona but I moved to Berga because is where my father lived when he was young and where my grandparents live. I speak Catalan, Spanish and I’m learning English. I play tennis and I go jogging when I can. I like reading books and I used to play the piano but I gave up because I didn’t like it, though I would like to play it again. I would like to be a pilot because I would like to travel around the world, or a writer, because I like to invent stories. I would also like to live in another country, but I don’t know where could i move to.
I would like to participate in the exchange  in order to meet new people and learn about their culture, and for practice talking English and help other people learn Spanish.
See you!

Hola! Me llamo Jordi Biarnés Belso, tengo 15 años y estudio 3º de Eso en el instituto Guillem de Bergueda. Vivo en Berga, una pequeña ciudad de la provincia de Barcelona. Antes vivía en Barcelona pero me mudé a Berga porque es donde mi padre vivió de pequeño y donde viven mis abuelos. Hablo Catalán, Castellano y estoy aprendiendo inglés. Juego a tenis y voy a correr cuando puedo. Me gusta leer libros y solía tocar el piano pero lo dejé porque no me gustaba, aunque ahora me gustaría volver a tocarlo. De mayor me gustaria ser piloto de avión porque me gustaria viajar por todo el mundo o escritor porque me gusta inventarme historias. También me gustaría ir a vivir a otro país pero no sé a qué país podría ir. 

Me gustaria participar en el intercambio de alumnos para conocer nueva gente y otra cultura, y para enseñar a otros la cultura de mi país, y para poder practicar mi inglés con otra gente y ayudarles a aprender español.  Adiós.

No comments:

Post a Comment