06/09/2013

Judit

Hello! My name is Judit Isern Padrós. I'm 14 years old and I live in Berga, Catalonia. I have a little sister, her name is Júlia and my parent's names are Neus and Dani. I like lisen to music, swimming and draw. I love dogs but I haven't got anyone because my sister don't like them. In the afternoon after the school I meet with my friends or I stay at home for study. Some afternoons I go to the swimming pool and there I practice synchronized swimming. The weekends I like go to the cinema with my friends, go to the bar to eat something, watch films at home,…
Good bye!

¡Hola! Me llamo Judit Isern Padrós. Tengo 14 años y vivo en Berga, Catalunya. Tengo una hermana pequeña llamada Júlia y mis padres se llaman Neus y Dani. Me gusta escuchar música, nadar y dibujar.  Me gustan los perros, pero no tengo ninguno porque a mi hermana no le gustan mucho.
A las tardes después de colegio me encuentro con mis amigos o me quedo en casa a estudiar. Algunas tardes voy a la piscina y allí practico natación sincronizada. Los fines de semana me gusta ir al cinema con mis amigos, ir al bar a comer algo, mirar películas a casa,…
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment