06/09/2013

Eva

Hello, my name is Eva and I’m 14 years old. I’m from Berga, Catalonia. I like dancing 
and singing. I like swimming and I often go to the swimming pool of my town with my 
friends. I love play the violin and the piano, too. In my free time, I play the violin or I 
meet my friends. I live with my mother. Her name is Glòria. I live with my sister Judit, 
too. My parents divorced when I was 10 years old. Every day after the high school, 
my sister and I go to my father’s house and we spend the afternoon there. My father’s 
name is Toni. I have dog a dog. He’s very small and his name is Treski. We love him 
very much. He lives in to my mother’s house. 
I’m tall and I have got long brown hair. I’ve got brown eyes, too. My friends say that 
I’m a little bit shy, but when I want I can be very friendly and very confident near my 
friends. 
I hope I can come in Denmark because I want to learn many things about this beautiful 
country. 
Lots of love, 
Eva!

Hola, me llamo Eva. Vivo en Berga, Cataluña. Me gusta bailar, cantar y también me 
gusta nadar.  Muchas veces voy a la piscina de mi pueblo con mis amigos. Me encanta 
tocar el violín y el piano también. En mi tiempo libre, toco el violín o me encuentro 
con todos mis amigos. Vivo con mi madre. Ella se llama Gloria. También vivo con mi 
hermana Judit. Mis padres se divorciaron cuando yo tenía 10 años. Cada día después 
del instituto, mi hermana y yo vamos en casa de mi padre y allí pasamos la tarde junto 
a él. Mi padre se llama Toni. Tengo un perro. Él es muy pequeño y se llama Treski. 
Todos lo queremos mucho y vive en casa de mi madre.
Soy bastante alta y tengo el pelo largo y marrón. Tengo los ojos marrones también. 
Mis amigos dicen que soy un poco tímida pero cuando quiero puedo ser muy simpática
y divertida. Sobre todo al lado de mis amigos. 
Tengo muchas ganas de poder venir en Dinamarca porqué quiero aprender muchas
cosas sobre éste sitio tan bonito. 
Con mucho cariño,
Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment