06/09/2013

Alba

Hi hi! My name is Alba Soares Capellas and I’m 15 years old. I’ve lost the last presentation I did and this time this presentation is actually gonna be totally normal, not like the last time (maybe it was too much). So here we go: I live in Avià, the town who’s by the side of Berga. Avià would be like a residential neighborhood but so much bigger and with an old centre. Anyway there aren’t many things to do here, but well, it’s a good place to live. My family it’s supposed to be normal: I have a mother, a father and a little brother, 10 years younger than me. I have a little dog called Kira who’s so cute and I have a little bunny called Tecla who’s so…animal? But there are other animals in my house; in the non-reformed part of the house I have a lot of chickens, chicks, turkeys, etc. I guess that’s not a normal thing to have in my house. Now let’s talk about me. I’m a declared otaku, gamer, alien, reader, geek and fangirl of many things. I like to listen to many types of music (pop, rock, heavy, rap, country, dubstep, nightcore, synthesized voices, classic music, etc.) I like everything. In my free time I used to do many things, and I still do a lot of things when I’m at home (like singing, drawing, watch anime and other series, reading books or mangas, gaming in my computer, playing the piano, etc.). I love reading, I've read a lot of books from all of the genres but I usually read more books of fantasy than any other genre.I've done theatre since I’m 5 years old, and I still do it, I love to act and I love to go up on a stage and feel the shame in me, but pitifully (or thankfully, don’t know) I’m not very shy when I’m acting. I like to be always very happy and I don’t like to get mad with anyone cause then I feel wrong with myself. I love the biology and all the things related with this, but I love the psychology too, so I'm going to study medicine cause I think it's a job where you need knowledges about biology, and the psychology it's something that you need if you're a doctor, or thats how I think it should be. My favourite subjects are English, Biology, Maths, History, Physics and Chemistry. And like I don’t know anything else to say, I leave. See you guys! I hope you’ve enjoyed my presentation (even I think it’s not really interesting, you could cry of how boring is that presentation, I encourage you to do it :D ) Bye bye bye! :)
Written by:  Alba

¡Hola hola! Mi nombre es Alba Soares Capellas y tengo 15 años. He perdido la última presentación que hice y esta vez esta presentación en realidad va a ser totalmente normal, no como la última vez (tal vez era demasiado). Así que aquí vamos: Vivo en Avià, la ciudad que está al lado de Berga. Avià sería como un barrio residencial, pero mucho más grande y con un casco antiguo. De todos modos no hay muchas cosas que hacer aquí, pero bueno, es un buen lugar para vivir. Mi familia se supone que debe ser normal: Tengo una madre, un padre y un hermano pequeño, 10 años más joven que yo. Tengo una pequeña perra llamada Kira que es muy linda y tengo un conejito llamado Tecla que es tan... ¿animal? Pero hay otros animales en mi casa, en la parte no reformada de la casa tengo un montón de pollos, gallinas, pollitos, pavos, etc. Supongo que no es una cosa normal para tener en mi casa. Ahora vamos a hablar de mí.  Soy una otaku declarada, gamer, alien, lectora, friki y fangirl de muchas cosas. Me gusta escuchar muchos tipos de música (pop, rock, heavy, rap, country, dubstep, nightcore, voces sintetizadas, música clásica, etc.) me gusta todo. En mi tiempo libre yo solía hacer muchas cosas, y sigo haciendo un montón de cosas cuando estoy en casa (como cantar, dibujar, ver anime y otras series, leer libros o mangas, jugar al ordenador, tocar el piano, etc ). Me encanta leer, he leído un montón de libros de todos los géneros, pero yo suelo leer más libros de fantasía que cualquier otro género. He hecho teatro desde que tengo 5 años, y todavía lo hago, me encanta actuar y me encanta subir a un escenario y sentir la vergüenza en mí, pero lamentablemente (o afortunadamente, no lo sé) no soy muy tímida cuando estoy actuando. Me gusta estar siempre muy feliz y no me gusta enojarme con nadie porque entonces me siento mal conmigo mismo. Me encanta la biología y todo lo relacionado con esto, pero me encanta la psicología también, así que voy a estudiar medicina porqué creo que es un trabajo donde se necesita conocimientos sobre la biología y la psicología es algo que  necesitas si eres un doctor, o eso es lo que creo que debería ser. Mis materias favoritas son Inglés, Biología, Matemáticas, Historia, Física y Química. Y como no sé nada más que decir, me voy. ¡Nos vemos! Espero que hayas disfrutado de mi presentación (aunque creo que no es muy interesante, que podrías llorar de lo aburrida que es la presentación, te animo a hacerlo :D) Adiós adiós adiós! :)
Escrito por: Alba 

No comments:

Post a Comment