06/09/2013

Misha

Hi!
I have no idea how to say something about me.. it’s really difficult, but I’m going to try it.
My name is Michaela Gabrielová and I’m fifteen years old. I’m from Czech Republic but since I was 3 I have been living in Berga, Spain. I’m tall and blond. I’ve got blue eyes and I wear glasses.
I’ve got a sister, she is older than me (19), but everyone says we look like twins. She has been living in Czech Republic since she was sixteen. Sometimes I miss her very much. In two years I’m going to study in Czech Republik too. Art and English are my favourite subjects at school and I love photographing and drowing so I would like to study art in the future.
I have always loved dogs and 8 years ago i finally got one. His name's ritchie and he's a yorkshire terrier.

Usually I spend my free time doing homework, texting with my friends, listening to music, taking photos, or watching soup operas like The Vampire Diaries, Once upon a Time, Game of Thrones, and others.

Hola!
No tengo ni idea como escribir algo sobre mi.. me resulta realmente difícil, pero lo voy a probar.
Me llamo Michaela Gabrielová y tengo quince años. Soy de la República Checa, pero desde mis 3 años vivo en Berga, España. Soy alta y rubia. Tengo los ojos azules y llevo gafas.
Tengo una hermana, ella es mayor que yo (19), pero todos nos dicen que parecemos gemelas. Mi hermana vive en la República Checa desde que tenía 16 años. A veces la echo mucho de menos. En dos años iré a estudiar a Chequia también. Plástica y Inglés son mis materias favoritas, y me encanta tomar fotos y dibujar así que me gustaría estudiar artes en el futuro.
Siempre me encantaban los perros, y ocho años atrás por fin me dieron uno. Se llama Ritchie y es un yorkshire terrier.
Normalmente paso mi tiempo libre haciendo deberes, hablando con mis amigos, escuchando música, haciendo fotos o mirando series, como por ejemplo: Había una vez, Crónicas Vampíricas o Juego de Tronos.

No comments:

Post a Comment